Sunday 4 September 2011

Scientology's Deathly Hallows

Have you noticed that I never publish any criticism of Scientology?  There's a good reason for that.  Its not that I like their nasty little cult.  I'm b****y scared of them!  Your average muslim fundamentalist who is determined to get to heaven for his 72 virgins is nothing compared with Scientology's men in black, if the urban myths are to be believed.



You might wonder what the symbol for The Deathly Hallows (from the Harry Potter story) has to do with Scientology.  But I was reading the Richard Dawkins site (as I usually do) and saw this article about the Australian Government taking action to force the Church of Scientology to pay their people the national minimum wage.  They have also been reviewing Scientology's tax exempt status, and a decision on that could come soon as well.  Bankruptcy looms.

Anyway - this picture came up.



See the similarity?  (Or am I just deluded?  It's quite possible!)

Maybe Harry Potter's author, J K Rowling, was hoping for the same outcome as the rest of the rational world?


No comments: